Growing Up Online - #8

​1.What TV show did you watch in class? 
Growing Up Online
2.What was this show about?
It was about how high school students and the dangers of them basically growing up in such a technology friendly era.
 3.What is the most memorable thing to you about this show?  
The most memorable thing about this show was when the mother of a high school student informed her kid's friends parents about a video showing the inappropriate behavior of them on a train. The mother received many different reactions from the parents from "thank you for informing me" to "get out of our business. It surprised me because what parent wouldn't want to know any trouble there kid is getting into.
4. Why/Why not -  is it important to watch shows like these?
It is important to watch shows like this because it aware you of all the dangers that lurk online from social media to games themselves.

5.How will you keep your future family safe online?
To keep my future family safe online I would establish early on the rules of online to build it into them early so they know their rights for their wrongs. I would also create parental controls to restrict bad things from happening.
6. Why is it important to talk with your family about internet safety
It is important to teach your family about internet safety so, again, they can be aware of dangers that lurk online.

7. What advice would you give to parents that don't know how to keep their children safe online?
I would tell that to make there children aware of the dangers and for them themselves to learn dangers so they know how to prevent it.