Karly's Selfies

So when it comes to selfies, I mostly play around on the camera when I think I look good. I'll only end up with one picture after 10 minutes of trying to take a good one. I take selfies with my brother, my friends, and even my parents. I think they're really fun because then I can look back on them and remember that happy moment with that person, or myself. I end up taking more on my phone then my Nikon, just because it's easier most of the time. Normally, if I'm taking a picture of myself I'll most likely post it somewhere. Most of the time I don't take them for no reason. I don't really know how I present myself to the world, but I know there's a lot left out when I take a selfie. A lot of things remain unseen because I will normally smile or make a pretty face in the pictures I take and I could be having the worst day, but it usually won't come out in the selfie. These 3 selfies are ones that I took within this year and only posted the last one, a lot of the times I take funny ones to but I thought these were better at representing how I really take pictures of myself.