Nile Ward Reflection and Second Slide

After taking in the critique, I learned that having a slide full of pictures is distracting to some, so I decided to use a picture with a plain background, and then, because the original solid white background hurt my eyes, and the eyes of others, against the gradient grey/black background, I took out that background all together.  This will offer more focus on the clean, sparkly car instead of the background of my previous image. The transparent image will also allow for more empty "breathing" space, so you don't only see the background with the lawns and driveways and the hose... I also received critique on the call-to-action font, which was dark and hard to see before. In this slide, I used a brighter font for my call-to-action, so it was visible against the dark background. I removed the testimonial and moved the call-to-action up where it would be more visible. The blue font also hints at the fact that this slide is about car detailing. Blue was a cool color, and car detailing is a "cool" activity. The blue could also mean water, and car detailing uses water, too. 

Tech assignment