Q3 Art Porfolio

Hello, I'm Klarissa Hudson and this is my work from my senior art class. In this class we have students who are "passing", "middles", and "college preps." Each section has different artworks to be completed based on their level. I'm in the "passing" group, so I have the smaller and easier assignments to complete. This quarter I had to:

1. Draw a self portrait of myself

2. Draw value

3. Draw with basic shapes

4. Draw an animal

For my first assignment, I worked to create a self portrait of myself. I chose a picture of myself from a photo shoot that I was in. For the second assignment, I drew the levels of shading from light to dark. I then used those levels to draw a ball and what it looked like. For the third assignment I drew a hamster using only circles, rectangles, and triangles. After that I redrew the hamster using the same shapes and just took out the extra lines and rounded out some of the areas. And for the fourth assignment I drew a red panda using shades to show the furs' texture and colors. Please enjoy and comment if you like; thank you for taking time to look at my work.