"Q3 Art Reflection"//Jamal Hampton

• a. What do you feel like you accomplished with your final drawing?  (keeping the rubric in mind. 20pts. - back wall, 20pts. side wall, 20pts. ceiling, 20pts. floor, 20pts. table/chair = 100pts.

I feel like I have accomplished with your final drawing a lot of new art skills when I was drawing. The art skills that I accomplished are learning how to draw from a person’s vision point perspective. Overall, I think that I should get a low B because I tried on the windows and wall but I did not have enough time I think could have been a little better.

• b. What would you change or differently if you could do this project again?

If I had to change or do something differently or if I could do this project again I  would take the project home and work on it there so I could have time to do it I hopefully finish it correctly.

• c. Find a drawing on the wall that you think is successful. Describe it. Why is it successful?

I think that Ryan’s drawing is successful it has everything that is required and for extra he even colored it in.

• d. What did you learn about one point perspective?

I learned alot about one point perspective. First of all, when I came to this school I did not know what one point perspective was. I learned that one point perspective is a type of drawing that has a single vanishing point, usually  directly opposite the viewer's eye and usually on the horizon line.