Revolution Guidebook Benchmark

In the third quarter of World History we learned about revolutions and the affects they have on the communities in the different situations. We asked an in depth question about these revolutions; both present day and past revolutions. We compared the revolutions of out choice and we looked for patterns in the revolutions. The question I originally chose was “Are Revolutions contagious?” I learned that that answer is simple but what makes people join in on revolutions is still in question.

Though I did not find the full answer I did find out how important different people in the making of revolutions are. Though we see the leader in most instances and he/she gets all the recognition; the first follower is the one to really kick it off. When you are alone starting something you are just one person and you have very little to no power, but when you have a partner in crime you begin to gain courage and power in the statement you are making. The leader has courage but it is arguable that the first follower has the same or even more courage than that leader.

Pearl Jonas (Teacher)
Pearl Jonas

Hi Jasmin,

Mr. Block tweeted this out and I'm so glad he did. l'm impressed by the effort you put into this! I've always wondered how these type of videos are made - we'll have to talk :)

Pearl Jonas (Teacher)
Pearl Jonas

Hi Jasmin,