Spanish Q2 Project

Siani Wilson (Student 2018)
Siani Wilson

I understood that Ijustice and conor took a picture while the pope was in town. He likes to play baseball. They played in New york. I liked the pictures that you took with your baseball team. I suggest talking slower, its hard to keep up.

Jhazzelle Majarucon (Student 2018)
Jhazzelle Majarucon

I understood him saying that him and Conor went to the Franklin and they went around the city with their bikes. Him and his friends went to Applebees and they went to his house in the afternoon. His baseball team went to the semi-finals. I liked how he was detailed about the pictures and the pace was just right for me to understand what he was saying. I suggest him to reread the paragraphs before recording and look for mistakes such as the words.

Israh Mohammed (Student 2018)
Israh Mohammed

I understood that the first picture with Conor was taken when the Pope visited Philadelphia. They were on the Ben Franklin bridge. We didn’t have school when the pope visited. One of the pictures was taken with him and his baseball team at the semi-finals. I liked how you included you friends into your pictures. You were very descriptive throughout the video. I suggest that you watch out for some pronunciation errors.

Kawthar Hasan (Student 2018)
Kawthar Hasan

I understood you took pictures with people, described who are they to you, and what they were doing. I liked your pictures. I suggest you maybe adding music to your video next time.

Cindy Chen (Student 2018)
Cindy Chen

I understood that he is in the baseball team and went to play off. He also went swimming with Conner and New york. I liked his used of vocabulary and photos. I suggest that you work a little bit on your pronunciation because it is kinda hard for me to understand and a few errors on conjugation. Overall, Good Job!

Kaamil Jones (Student 2018)
Kaamil Jones

I understood you and the SLA baseball team went to the playoffs.You also went to New York. I liked You were very clear and you had a steady pace. I suggest you keep doing what you're doing and you’ll be great