Alexa Eddy Q2 Media FLuency

I made my slide the way it is because its how I envisioned it. I put red and black because deep down those are my two favorite colors. I put the picture of a person writing because I love to write, especially if I’m writing song lyrics because I’m a songwriter. I love songs that are deep and lyrics that really have a deep(or dark) meaning. That’s the reason why I have the saying (I made up) “Secrets lie between the lines” also I put random lyrics from songs I picked out because I love the meaning of them plus my name with the saying and the lyrics have the color red so its like a contrast to the dark surroundings around them. The picture on the bottom left has Ronnie Radke singing and the lyrics (not all the lyrics who ever made the picture didn’t do it right) to this song “Cellar door” by the old ETF. I chose that picture because cellar door is a deep, sad, dark song that is said that it was written because Ronnie’s girlfriend committed suicide. Lastly the pen at the side I put there because as I said before I love to write. For shape I love how squares and rectangles fit neatly so thats why I keep pictures in squares, also it goes with the whole theme....
Alexa Eddy The Secrets