Band-Aid®

We've all had those friendships that kind of went downhill. People drift away from each other for many different reasons, for better or for worse. Maggie Hohenstein realized that the relationships she had with her friends was becoming emotionally unhealthy for her. The conversation I had with her goes over the details of her middle school social life and her final decision on how she would deal with her friends.

converation final
Audacity was a new program that I had never used before and I think I adapted pretty quickly on how it worked. The questions and conversation was kind of natural because Maggie and I are really good friends. We have sort of skimmed the topic once or twice before but I felt like this project would be helpful in understanding a bit more of her past. What I thought was the hardest part was the music choice because music specifically made for conversations is hard to come by. I ended up using the intro of a song and then looping it on audacity and then choosing the end of another song for the end of the conversation. 

Songs: 
Suburban War by Arcade Fire
The Good Times Are Killing Me by Modest Mouse