Fail Attempt But Interesting Outcome

What does sports look like in Brazil?

¿Qué déportes important en Brazil? 

¿Qué deportes en muy grande en Brazil? 

¿Haces ves fútbol? 

¿Deportes es mucho importante en Brazil o arte es muy importante? 

¿Deportes en las escuela?

What are you looking forward to about this conversation?
I really want to learn about other countries and their views on sports!

What are you nervous about?
I am not really nervous, I tried to have this conversation before and it didn't work. I just hope I can find someone to talk to me on LiveMocha. 

Who did I speak with and why did I choose that person?
I spoke with a boy from Brazil. I figured this would be a good country to find out about. 
What did you learn about them? What did you learn from them?
I learned that he is very lazy. Now that I am done the conversation I understand that he likes to use a lot of slang and teen talk when talking. This is why I was so confused. 
How did this interaction help you move towards achieving your personal goal?
This didn't help me with my goal, like at all. But it did give me a new idea for my next round for a conversation. It allowed me to be exposed to slang in spanish, which is new to me. 
What specifically did you do well according to your goals/expectations?
I continued to ask questions about sports and followed it with follow up questions to try and understand and get some answers. 
What specifically do you need to improve on? (Quote specific things you said or did and what you would have done or said if you could do it again)
I need to pick better people. It always seems like the people that I wind up talking to all suck. lol. I would also try to understand things better, and ignore a word or two if it confuses me. Try to get the general feel for what my partner is saying instead. 

1
1
2
2
3
3