Final Perspective Drawing - Green 2013 perspective

Doing this project, I have learned something really cool. A skill I’ve always wowed. I have learned how to draw in 3D. I never knew the technique and when others drew using this technique, I just gaped. Learning how to draw in one point perspective has made me a better artist. My art looks a lot more interesting and realistic. Learning this technique, I’ve become more advanced in this subject and I’ve also learned that hard work and determination pays off at the end. I got this piece of art created by myself, which I am really proud of. But if there was a chance to do this assignment again, I would first read the instructions clearly and use my class work time wisely. I feel like I tried to rush through some of the steps and thats why I messed up a lot. However, I’m glad that I didn’t give up. My advice for someone who is drawing something like this is to have goals, work your way towards them and don’t give up until you reach those goals. Use all the resources you have to make your drawing the best art you’ve ever drawn. I used rulers, the tiles of the floor to make straight lines, pencils, big erasers for my big mistakes, color pencils, and markers. All these tools together has helped me make an art that I call my finest.