God's great test

This story is about my mother Dawn Lewandowski getting pregnant at a really young age and how she lived the rest of her life after her situation as a child started with children.

You will need to know that many situations happen with this story and my mother was not apart of the reasons why my sisters had the problems that they did.

You will also see that I set a boundary for myself to cross and you will understand why after listening to the full pod cost.
final Q3 BENCHMARK- _Crossing Boundaries_ podcast 1

Crossing boundaries can be both physical and mental and happens in many cases. When one crosses a boundary they can do it with or without the knowledge of them actually doing it. In this case my mother actually crossed two boundaries as you know. One being the boundary of comfort and the boundary of responsibility. In the case of my mother crossing her boundaries made a plus, even if some negative things happened without the situation. When one crosses a boundary it can set both cost and benefits it just determines on what the boundary is.  While I was doing this project I learned many things I didn't know about my mother and sisters. I honestly would not do nothing different then what I did maybe interview my sister Tiffany. Tiffany is the middle child with her son is the care of someone else. The only reason why I did not interview her is because the whole story is very emotional and with the problems she was diagnosed with she would make the story more sad then it is and its hard for her to talk about that story because it's a huge part of her life. I believe that my peers were right, I took great time and I believe that my overall topic was very interesting and even though teen pregnancy story's are common today the added information with the lies and my sisters conditions make it better.