Life on a Vintage Point

Before 
Life From a Vintage point

In the second quarter of Technology class, students were given a project that had been based their Coat of Arms from English class. The slide could include anything wether it’s your life story, your interests, or it’s something makes you. The only thing the slide really had to do was to display a message or a story. As apart of my slide it tells what makes me. 

“Life on a vintage point”. It describes how I look at life, taking everything, turning it, flipping it, twisting it, looking at it from the other side. It makes me understand things from every perspective. My slide basically tells what makes me, as you can see I'm a dancer and a musician. My slide contains a collage of photos of pointe dancers and instruments. The photos are crop to display the understanding of life on a vintage point. Majority of the photo’s are unilluminated and under lit but there is one picture that is a bright yellow. That bright yellow photo displays a contrast to all the other photos, it resembles how life has been mysterious to me but all of a sudden a bright light has pathed the way. Many of the photos bleed off the slide and also onto the other photos to bring an image to mind that all things connect even in the most awkward ways. The title is not that big and colorful because I don’t want to take the context and the focus away from the photos. The background image is also dark and under lit to blind in with the unilluminated photos. I have included a famous quote from Dr. Seuss and put it inside the bright yellow photo to bring a contrast within a contrast. 

So I thank you for your time, and I hope that you enjoyed my slide. And I always remember that you are you and there is no one youer than you.

After
Recently I have made a slide that contained many errors, there were to many photos and the front didn't match the color of the photos. The crowded photos didn't give a cool relaxing feeling but a hectic feeling with viewers eyes trying to follow all the photos. In this slide, I only used three photos and a grey front that blending in with the colors of the photos. I also used a bright yellow photo that displayed contrast from all the black and grey photos. Thank you and I hope this slide was an improvement of what was previously made.