- What was the assignment?
For the quarter 2 part of this year, we were learning how to talk about our daily routine. At the end of the quarter, we were assigned this project. We had to make a video and describe our day.
- What did you enjoy about this project?
I got to get together with my family and act out my day.
- What did you learn about yourself after mapping out your daily routine?
I wake up very early. My daily routine just repeats itself and changes on the weekend. It was fun writing it out.
- What skills did you acquire related to the Spanish language?
I learned the different parts of my house. I also learned how to use the verb form of the words/vocabulary.
- How did you use each of the 5 core values in completing this project?
Inquiry: We talked and asked about how we spend our days.
Research: I searched up the vocabulary words and learned them in order to do this project.
Collaboration: We did a lot of peer and teacher edits.
Presentation: We are doing indiviual presentations.
Reflection: I am currently doing my reflection.
- If you could do this over for the purpose of improving your final product, how would you change it or what would you add to it?
I would like to add music and more pasos.