Reflection on media fluency slide

As I got feedback from Ms. haul and feedback from my friends I was able to take what they said into thought and make changes to my slide. These changes made me slide more appealing to the eye and overall just look a lot better.
1.) In this project I learned so much on how to make a great advertisement that when I see advertisements know I don't look at the same way. Yet instead critique them on how it could catch my eye more ad look more appealing. This project just overall taught me so many great aspect to a slide. For example rule of the third, contrast, empty space, or even making a good color background. Presentation Zen is just a great site and this project has also then pushed me to use what I know in other projects we have in school. In all, this project has taught me so much that I can carry with me for so many other projects 
2.) During this project I got great feedback from peers and with that I took there feedback and made changes on my slide. Firstly I took out the title "All about me" out. Also as Ms. haul told me I blew up the picture to make it my background. However I had to find a different picture because when I tried to make it bigger it was way to pix elated, and as Presentation Zen says that is a no no in advertisements. Another thing that I did was to change the color and font of the quote to contrast with the photo. The final thing I did to make the advertisement better was to still have to the rule of the third with the writing. However I moved the writing to the lower right hand corner in the water so it was easier to read. In all those were all the changes that I made to my slide to improve it  
3.) In this project Ms. Haul set us up to fail because she did not give much background knowledge to the project and things to make an advertisement good. This forced us to find the information on our own and get the knowledge on our own. Also we were not given that much time to do it. So these were just some of the things that Ms. haul did to set us up to fail
4.) During our discussions in class I was able to give great advice but receive even better. During this discussion I was able to get such great feedback that allowed me to make my slide even better. This discussion was a great idea
Tech media ME MAGAZINE second draft