Spanish stereotypes

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187427-c69822/Spain:Some.Truths.About.Spanish.Stereotypes.html

Many of the general stereotypes that are applied to specific group of people are far from being the truth.  Others may have some ties to the past which may lead to the ideas being perpetuated.  I decided to pick a spanish speaking country in which many stereotypes are displayed in movies.  Americans are generally displayed as a people who are lazy and incompetent.  The people of Spain are also displayed as being lazy and love to party.  While it can be said that many spanish love to party and part take in the consumption of alcohol, there economic status disproves the "lazy" portion of the stereotype.  Also, they are sometimes grouped into the category of being rich and snooty.  While some may have the money to flaunt and poor attitudes as well, this cannot be said for an entire country as a whole.  It is true that Spain has become one of the more expensive countries to visit , and that they ship quality products, which has helped them become one of the highest rated  gross domestic products.

The bull fighting that was once at the heart of Spanish culture, is losing its importance among the people of Spain.  Its easy to take something an exaggerate , for films and other media , which leads to more misrepresentation.  Many of the people of Spain believe that the bull fights are bad, and that they really shouldn't be continued. In some areas, bull fighting is actually prohibited.

Anonymous

necesito hacer una tarea para la clase de espanol. necesito encontrar una website que tiene unos estereotipos de americanas en paises que hablan espanol. CAN ANYONE HELP ME?