Anatomy of The Invisible Man-Bintou and Julian

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O6Dj9mFWZ2a2zWAfDYl0-eN6PA2OiSub/view?usp=sharing

Script:

Julian: Part of me thinks, since Adrian is always in control(particular, one step ahead, orchestrated) he knows Cecilia is wearing a wire. Once she starts crying, he gaslights her, saying she’s insane which is another form of manipulation. When Adrian says, surprise which is like his trademark thing at this point, to me that further insinuates that he’s in control. To me it looks like he knows that Cecilia is wearing a wire.

Bintou: In this scene, Cecilia had put on the invisible suit that we’ve seen throughout the film. Cecilia takes the knife(like what happened to her sister) and cuts Adrian’s throat which kills him. In this scene, everything is being recorded from a home security camera and we can see that it says there is no audio. If we fast forward, we can see that Cecilia runs out crying that Adrian is on the floor. Here we have Cecilia manipulating Adrian in the form of giving him a taste of his own medicine. Her moving out of the view of the camera to reveal her fake crying as well as saying, “surprise,” is showing Adrian that two can play this game. Both of our scenes show Cecilia using Adrian’s form of manipulation and gaslighting as gains him.