ANDREW BOWERS Remix 1 Google Slide

My name is Andrew Bowers, and I made an improved google slide. I have created this slide after weeks of research and editing. Before My skills and slide design were like a baby not about to say a complete sentence but just saying one word. now I can say a full sentence. After I finish tech class I hope to say paragraph. That being said, I still have much to learn.with more research, my classmates and Mrs. Hull giving me pointers I have made some small changes on my google side. Everyone's constructive criticism of my google slide inspired me to make some changes to my slide design of my slide. I made the text bigger so that picture and the words We're not on the same line because that doesn't look pleasing to the eye. Also, I Change my pictures of wasn't so blurry.Finally, I made the text pop off the page. These changes Improve my slide tenfold. to make my Google slide look as good as it does I had to do some research.Some things that helped me were Presentation Zen because their slide was very minimalistic and eye-catching. That's why I don't have a lot going on on my side. In conclusion, I'm on my way to being fluent in Tech and in a slide design.

https://docs.google.com/a/scienceleadership.org/presentation/d/1sYNo8W13Mwuzvqi2NC6CcEFIjsSN7q9smqOhrLoF_Rw/edit?usp=sharing