Assignment #2 Reflection Blog.

My home network is very simple to explain and understand, specially the devices that are connected to the internet. I have 3 iphones, 2 ipods, a sidekick, mac book pro, and Hp touchscreen laptop. I give internet signals to all of these 8 devices. What I learned about networks is that you they’re numerous things that you need to know about them, including how they get to your house or residence. There’s many inappropriate things that people outside do ,such as; stealing your internet connection. There’s also strict rules that are meant to be followed and if you don’t ,there’s very severe consequences. What I found interesting was that the littlest things that you seem like nothing severe but in reality they’re serious! It’s crazy! Something that I would tell other people that they need to know about an ISP/ Home network is where it all comes from. They need to know where their connection comes from, and how it enters and gives internet to their devices. They need to know that because what if their internet stops working?  They’ll know that without a modem there’s no wireless connection. But most of all, the internet. That’s that main thing. How it comes to your house!