Best Ice Cream Ever!

​This weekend I went to Cold Stones Creamery for the first time just to have a taste of their popular ice cream. When I stepped up to the counter I was able to see the dozens of different flavor ice cream they served :Cheesecake ice cream, chocolate, vanilla, cookie-dough, etc. I already knew what I wanted after looking at the posters plastered across the walls. I stepped up to the register and asked for the "Chocolate Devotion". The lady took 4 huge scoops of the chocolate ice cream and sat the ice cream on the a counter, not in a bowl or anything. I stared at it motionless asking myself if she accidentally dropped my order, or is this a procedure. She took a large spoon and smeared the smooth, thick ice cream across the counter, then she took a cup of chocolate chips and slowly poured the entire cup onto the ice cream. With two spoons she mixed the both the chocolate chips and ice cream, after 30 seconds or so, she took two large brownies and mixed them into the ice cream as well. After about 45 seconds of mixing, she placed my ice cream into a waffle bowl and topped the desert off with whipped cream and fudge. After paying the price of $7.00 for this "Chocolate Devotion", I thought in the back of my mind , "This better be the best ice cream I've ever tasted." After eating the first spoon full of "Chocolate Devotion", I thought "indeed it was". 

This isn't an actual picture of my desert, but it's close enough. Just imagine whipped cream on the top.
chocolate-devotion
chocolate-devotion