BIOPOCALYPSE

Final Draft Dystopian Project

August Wood (Student 2025)
August Wood

I really enjoyed the direction you took this idea, which was very different to the story I worked on. The plants physically fighting back is a very cool concept in my opinion. One small suggestion I have is to re format the story as a whole. I found the reading to be very dense, only being a single paragraph for each story. I think if you break it up a bit, it will make the story a whole lot more engaging for the reader. Some techniques I noticed were the use of dialogue in the second and third part, and a little bit in the first. I found the message on human behavior to be that if humans show a lack of care for the earth, the earth will fight back.

Dylan Parchman (Student 2025)
Dylan Parchman

There was a lot of really good descriptive language. Third person perspective really made sense for this story as well as the switch to first person. Really awesome use of onomatopoeia. The message I got from this was that humans disregard for the planet is a dangerous thing.

Sophia Zawislak (Student 2025)
Sophia Zawislak

I love the use of onomatopoeia! That and the very descriptive language made me feel like I was in the story. It was a great read, the descriptive language got me hooked especially in the second part where she's hiding from the plants and she's terrified. The message I got from this story is that humans will do anything to survive.

Francesca Maimone (Student 2025)
Francesca Maimone

I wanted to read this story because I really like the theme of it. Once I finished reading it I was pretty satisfied with what I read. I really like that you used the first person point of view for some of your parts. It was something unexpected but made me feel closer to the character. Good Job!