3.14 Blue Eyed Baddies

Welcome to the 3.14 Blue Eyed Baddies Podcast, hosted by Lev Burstein, Jave Kelman, Red Boles and Alek Seigel. On this podcast we review the novel ¨Life of Pi" by Yann Martel.

3.14 Blue Eyed Baddies

Click here to listen to the podcast- https://www.wevideo.com/view/2915505885

Sa'Mya Burton (Student 2023)
Sa'Mya Burton

This was a pretty cool podcast. There was a nice flow of conversation and the explanation of the symbolism was in-depth and made sense. I like the points you made about religion.

Samaiyah Snowden (Student 2023)
Samaiyah Snowden

This podcast was interesting to listen to. Everyone sounded comfortable talking and responded to each other thoughtfully. The summary was thorough, and the dialogue was interesting and didn't sound forced. It's clear that you all have a good understanding of the book.

Kylie Vong (Student 2023)
Kylie Vong

Something that i really like about this podcast is the chill interactions between each host. How everyone introduced themselves. was really cool and i enjoyed that cause it gives it a sort of structure. They purely thought that the book was going to continue on a religious path but instead is about someone being stranded which if you didn't watch the movie could catch you very off guard. I like how long they talked for, and it wasn't dry to listen to.

Luccas Fonseca (Student 2023)
Luccas Fonseca

You guys had a good conversation with each other. Great points about how religions offered Pi what he wanted. What I think you guys did best was letting others know that you were listening. The conversation was fluid and everyone participated equally. Great job of mentioning literary elements like foreshadowing. I like how you guys researched parts of the book.

Katelyn Chen (Student 2023)
Katelyn Chen

I liked how everyone contributed equally and they all brought up really good points and symbolic things in the book. Everything flowed pretty smoothly with the conversation.

Katelyn Chen (Student 2023)
Katelyn Chen