Cant Be Friends.

Tasha and Henry ended their love on a bad note. Henry knew that they weren’t perfect but he refused to not believe that he made their world and he didn’t understand how she couldn’t notice. Maybe she was just in denial because she was used to losing. Putting Henry through grief was her answer to it. There were nights when he would just put on his vans and take a walk to cool it. Tasha was like a test and Henry was the student that couldn’t pass it. He tried his best plenty of times but he could never get the right solutions. It was also one thing after another one. Henry remembered times when his mom told him that he was too young. He responded by saying, “Well what that mean?” He took a chance on the game of love and now it’s never ending. Steady forever chasing that first feeling. It was like he was forever on the quest for a women’s treasure that she kept hidden. When Henry and Tasha broke up, he vowed to find love even if it killed him. He could run into it any day. One day Henry was in the house about to lie down. Henry sat on his bed forgetting that his phone was in his back pocket. His iPhone accidentally called Tasha. They both said hello, then there was a silent moment. “Man I been missing you, and I know you miss me too” said Henry. Tasha sighed then replied, “I thought we would be together until the end, and this is the end. We can’t be friends anymore.” Then she hung up the phone. Henry, still on the other end of the line sat with his jaw dropped and all he could say was “Damn.”