Charles Norman NHD

http://thehistoricalcivilrightsmovement.weebly.com/the-assassination-of-dr-king.html

Toni Marshall (Student 2013)
Toni Marshall

I liked the setup of your site. I do agree with Abe that I would expand your information and analysis to show that you understand what the three R's means. By doing so you could've made it more personal as if you were in the moment. I think that you will have a difficult time explaining the information because you didn't have a lot for our final project. I also wonder how big was this change and movement. Did it influence and change places across the world?

Steven Webb (Student 2014)
Steven Webb

I like the information on both Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks but I feel like since this is a project about civil rights movement I feellike there could have been more people that could have been in your project.

Callie Monroe (Student 2013)
Callie Monroe

I really like your site and think that the colors are cool and fit well with the theme. All of your articles are cool and I liked that you used quotes in them. One thing is that in your article on Rosa Parks you talk about December 20 1956 but you say that your article was written on December 1 of the year before.

Samantha Zeisloft (Student 2013)
Samantha Zeisloft

i liked your site and the design, the information was really good and educational. One thing i dont really get is why you focused primarily on Martin Luther King jr. you had about one page on Rosa Parks and the bus boycott but i feel like there could've been more about different people and stories and facts that went on during this movement

Abraham Musselman (Student 2013)
Abraham Musselman

I like your design, but your project seems very short. You give us some good information, and the dates your focus on are extremely important, but I would suggest that you show more analysis of the ideas behind the revolution. Also, you should make it more clear which dates are reaction, revolution, and reform. As a side note, your last article mentions the death of James Earl Ray, which wouldn't happen until much later in the future.