Collapsibility Benchmark

Lebanon vs. Philippines presentation 

Reflection:
The two countries that I decided to focus my benchmark on were Lebanon located in the Middle East and the Philippines located in Southeast Asia. Lebanon is a small country bordered by Syria and Israel. It has a lot of tourism which helps bring most of the money in especially in the capital city Beirut. The Philippines is a country created from groups of 7,107 islands.

The process it took for me to find information about these two countries required a lot of focusing and reading. I needed to receive a lot of my information for both of my countries in order to go in-depth about their situations based on the 5 point framework. Once the information was found I needed to read a lot in order to understand the information and make sure it is enough for me to prove why each country received the rating I gave it. It was also frustrating at times when I thought my writing was either not enough or it was too much because the information for one country was more abundant than the information for another country. 

The 5 point framework was not as difficult as I thought it would be, however it was not straight forward. Some websites such as the CIA WorldFact book gave you the environmental issues, climate change, and everything basically needed of my country. However to back it up I needed to do outside research and some of the frameworks the information was not available or abundant. I think the most difficult framework finding information for was hostile neighbors for the Philippines and Society's response to environmental damage for Lebanon. 

If I could change one thing about my project I would change the way I presented it. I felt the powerpoint was powerful in presentation but could've made the project more eye-catching with pictures and different ways of presenting information. I would also attempt to back up responses a bit more for certain topics of the framework.