Crossing Borders

Crossing Borders. Listen to the story of one immigrant teen( not really an immigrant just moving to a new country... but not really) and how they adjust to a new culture . From Puerto Rico to America. Enjoy.

Crossing boundaries is an assignment where we record interviews of people and their stories who cross societal boundaries. I guess, social, or just anything out of the norm.I learned through this project that people actually take out the time to listen to these things called podasts. I culture of digiphiles i didn't even know existed, that aren't blind. But besides that, I learned that Puerto Rico is considered a third world country.I agree with the comments from my piers, they are absolutely right. My strengths in this project were being able to construct a nicely edited piece, I suppose.

My Song 5 2

Kristi Bezhani (Student 2014)
Kristi Bezhani

This was my favorite podcast!!!!!! It was so professional, in terms of music, production and narrative speaking. I love how entertaining and beautiful you've made this.

Keyaira Doughty (Student 2014)
Keyaira Doughty

This podcast was very interesting! Its good to see how different people come to get use to the different cultures than you own life. I do not think Sarybel is an immigrant l0l but all together great story! Good Job :)

Niyala Brownlee (Student 2014)
Niyala Brownlee

Lol I agree with Sarybel with her comments. Though your interview was really nice and I liked your general idea. Your tone of voice is captavating me to listen to it all. You had nice questions.

Tyanna Pleasant (Student 2014)
Tyanna Pleasant

Your podcast was super interesting.! :D I really like how Sarybel talked about everything and how she felt about having to make such a big change. While listening, all of my questions are aswered.! :D