Disaster From Mother nature

0114-haiti-earthquake-death-toll.jpg_full_600

​Hey guys, welcome back to my blog. This is going to be my last blog forever. So, enjoy my blog abut the Haiti earthquake. The Haiti earth quake had  a magnitude of 7.0 not as much as japan but the death toll was just off the roof. On January 12, 2010 at 4:53 p.m a total of 3 million people in need of emergency aid after the earthquake. The earth quake sent about 33 after shocks form 4.2 to 5.9.The Inter-American Development Bank said it was immediately approving a $200,000 grant for emergency aid. But Haiti needed more than this. Unlike japan Haiti didn't have all the awesome electronics and buildings like japan. The Haitian government reported that an estimated 316,000 people had died, 300,000 had been injured and 1,000,000 made homeless. Its a tragedy of how many people died. But if i was in the earthquake know that i have a 95% chance of dieing i would of just dug a whole and stayed there until i die or get survived. It seems fun, or maybe i won't have time to think and just start running around. Even though japan had a bigger earthquake they didn't lost alot. Now i understand that, that is the reason why Haiti got all this attention, but not japan. Well this is my last blog, hope you guys enjoyed it. Thanks for ready about what i have to say about the recent natural disaster that happen. I know as of today more had happen but ill just leave it off with Haiti for now.