Ethnomusicology Willie Willson

The Ethnomusicology project was interesting.  It combined AA history with music, which created a weird/cool mixture of fun and intelligence.  The hardest part of the project was finding the articles to use.  The best part of the article was getting to find the music.  Lets dive in to 10-20-30!

The 10-20-30 project combined learning with fun.  We got to find our own recourses and analyze the articles, while at the same time we got to ask older people what kinds of music they listened to, which also gives us insight into the last generation.

Finding the articles and music was equally troubling and rewarding.  When finding the music we got to listen all of the different music from our past and analyze it so that we could explain it when we inserted it into our projects.  When we where finding the articles it was extremely trying.  The articles where harder to find than a needle in a haystack.  These two different experiences helped me gain insight into the way my brain works and what I would like better in my future.

With this project I really felt like I learned a lot.  I never could stop working to accomplish finding articles or writing and revising.  When doing this project, their where mixtures of hard work, and enjoyed strife.  With this project I felt like SLA’s true nature was revealed.