Fracking in PA

Now days everyone is concerned Fracking, Is it good for us? Our kids? the environment? Fracking is good and bad in different ways. In a way it can help our economy because it can provide jobs to the society. Not only it can provide jobs but it also can but it can make this nation an independent nation and have its own resource. Even though there are good sides to tracking, there are also bad sides. Fracking can make own water, which we use on the daily basis contaimnated. According to scientist, they show that fracking can lead to gas coming through the pipes which waters comes out from at our homes. 

Fracking is the procedure of creating fractures in rocks and rock formations by injecting fluid into cracks to force them further open. Basically what they're doing in Pennsylvania is that companies such as the gas companies drill water, sand and chemicals deep underground at high pressure. This opens cracks that allows natural gas to flow into the wells. Some homeowners in the drilling areas says that tracking has polluted their water. According to scientist, the homeowners can be right. 

Natural gas or methane is flammable and potentially explosive. Having such dangerous chemicals coming through our pipes to our homes can cause many problems. Problems from drinking water to taking a shower or cooking food. Fracking has its benefits and consequences. 

flaming-water-fracking-natural-gas-us-drinking-water-supply-in-danger-photo_credit-gassland