Gifted

She was young. Six and a half to be exact. She had been seeing them for 3 years now. Today would be her first seeing in two weeks. Her sister gripped her hand tightly as the train approached. When the door opened she spotted. It was more real than the rest. It's cheekbones were high and sagged. It's hands were frail and the veins that protruded reminded her of a spiderweb. She stood directly in front of it, still with sister in hand. She stood there for a moment until the train began to move. She slowly raised her hand to the empty seat and stroked it's face. It smiled so lovingly and warm, it reminded her of Nana. A single tear rolled down her cheek and her sister looked at her questioningly. 
"She's so beautiful" she said, hand still held in the air
"Who"
She didn't answer. She couldn't answer. She didn't know who it was, she only knew that she was there for a reason. Only she didn't yet know for what...

(Let me know if there should be a continuation, I just made this up on the spot when I was on the train and I saw a little girl hug this old lady and her sister or some older person was with her.)