Head drawings

I am so excited, I drew a face with very detailed features! We got assigned to draw a head, but that could mean anything. So I decided to draw a face, and I named him Carlos. I was very nervous to draw a face, because if I drew someone else face I don't want to be the one to draw their face incorrect. If I drew someone from scratch and make him have It’s own features and personality than I won’t be nervous. I started with a round head and I started to shape the chin, so it look like real face and head. Then I started with the ears, I wanted to make sure everything on the outside of my head was done. I don't know if it's weird that I do that, but I just feel like before moving to one section I have to finish another. So when I went inside the head to draw the features, meaning eyes, lips, and nose. Well, now I know I can draw eyes really well, and so do my readers if you read my other blog, named eyes. I started with the eyes, I started to form the lines to build my eyes off of, and doing all the things I learned. When I finished, I told Carlos his eyes were beautiful. I started to form the nose in the middle of his face, he had a round cute button nose. It didn’t look like a nose, but I know when I shade in Carlos face his nose will look gratifying and realistic. I created the mouth next, I gave him round full lips, he had many creases in his bottom lip, and a tiny dip in the top of his lip. Once I was done his features, I started to form his hair, and gave him messy lines. Carlos wasn’t done yet, shading begins. I started to shade his ears, and all around his chin. I shaded the rest of his face, and Carlos came out beautiful. It took me 4 hours to finish Carlos completely.