I Hate Mondays....Rant

​I have no idea what to write about that's appropriate to post on my daily story therefore I have nothing but, blankness which makes me shit out of luck. I wonder if its ok to use profanity in these because I've been cursing like a sailor well not really just been dropping the F & S word which is commonly used nowadays which doesn't phase the American people. When I woke up this morning my dad had a card, box of chocolates & some vickki secret lip balm hes an awesome dad he never fails with the holidays. I don't like Monday's they bum me out it means school starts & the weekend is over. The beginning of the sentence is totally from that song by boomtown rats was really big in the early 80s fun fact. I totally wish I was a teenager in the 80s it would have been epic like i'd be a kid in the candy store the music, the hair & the clothes can you say LEGIT..So I hate to stereotype but this summer all the white preppy girls would say that making me hate that word but then loved it again  when school began or I guess toward the end of the summer......huh I guess I'm done this is my story well I guess rant Enjoy!!!