Ian Duffy-Fuiano Capstone

What I decided to do for my capstone was build a physical therapy space for students to go to and use for when they were in a lot of pain or needed to loosen up any tight muscles that were preventing them from playing any sports or just preventing them from doing anything that involves exercises or movement. I chose this topic because of how many times I have been injured and needed physical therapy or any type of rehab to get back out on the field. I have been injured so many times in my life and all of the causes of my injuries were from me not stretching or making sure certain muscles in my body were loose. After care is a super important process you need to do in order to stay healthy and make sure you can fully function for anything you wanna do. I take a lot of pride in that now from learning the hard way and not wanting to do rehab or physical therapy and just making my injuries worse. Your health is and should be your number one priority. The steps I took to complete this capstone was to ask for help from others. Also having to sit down a lot and just think and think about how I can make this the best capstone that will be left here after I leave and still leave a big impact for others.

Annotated Bibliography: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uaRe0dxIE-XD7dT7Q01f8yYNiqGsdpWEEBtXML7bv2Q/edit?usp=sharing