Lamar- Media Fluency

Lamar Reed's Google Slide

Would look at this slide, so beautiful to the eye. This slide right here, describes me. The intensity of the ember background shows the fiery burning desire to improve on everything I can. Whether it be my school life or personal life. This background also shows the fire that I spit forth into the world, making dragons look like a joke. I also included an excellent picture that captures me in a car perfectly. It shows exactly what it looks like when I try to make the light skin face. The smooth texture of my skin, the lines of the wrinkles on my forehead, the excellent biting of the bottom lip, the shape of my eyes when I squint them, the black and white color clothing theme that I was wearing that day. The form of this light skin face is flawless. The value of my face and clothes make me pop out to the eye and since I am in the middle of the picture I create a neutral space around me. Also, there’s one more thing that you can also use to describe me. That one thing is the earbuds. These earbuds shows that I like to listen to music when I’m traveling, since I’m in a car. Thank you for reading/listening to this and I hope you have a good day!