last try

1.    Who you spoke with and why you chose that partner:

- SharedTalk; Miki

What did you learn about them? What did you learn from them?

He is my old friend, one of the people that I talked to on sharedtalk before. I know enough about him, such as how he learned English, and it was really through sharedtalk which is a fun fact, but also, he asked me to help him out a bit with a problem, and I did, but all I have from that conversation is a small ss, because interned decided to turn off for a bit.

2.    /How did this interaction help you move towards achieving your personal goals?

Again, he learned English on Sharedtalk, which is awesome, and really fits my goal of learning how others learn English.

3.    What specifically did you do well according to your goals/expectations? What specifically to you need to improve on?

I think that the best thing that I did was helping him out, which really felt nice, but as for my goals, figuring out that Ecuadorian people speak English and call white guys Gringo!!!!!

What specifically do you need to improve on? (Quote specific things you said or did and what you would have done or said if you could do it again)rc

I think I improved a lot overall, so I would say that our conversation was on a pretty high level.