Media Fluency- Winfield

“Who am I ?”, a question that disappoints many when asked. How do you explain every level of your inner self? The reflection as a  man, woman, husband, wife, provider, daughter, or son isn’t easy when you’re on the outside looking into yourself... I don’t think I did to well on the whole reflecting part of all of this, I know who I am on the outside, finding what’s within is hard. To find things you’ve forced yourself to forget, the deepest thing of your personality, and your past. Many things could be put into the “ I force myself to forget drawer,” of my brain.  The question “Who Am I?” comes up a lot in life, I’m am not happy with my answer to this question, maybe I’m more upset with the fact that the deepest parts of me are so far away that when I try to reach for them I drown in a sea of “ Who Am I”.

My Me Magazine  represents slightly who I am on the inside but it mainly represented who I am on the outside. Maybe, I’m too young to know who am I on the inside, it took me years to understand who I am/ who I was  going to be on the outside. It will take a while for me to fully understand who I am on the inside, and if I am fully happy with who I am. My Me Magazine spoke of the history of the people before me. The future of the people ahead of me. They all know who they are, and one day I’ll understand.

I kept my slide as simple and readable as possible, it allows people to be able to read it quickly and understand what I meant. I tried to make it as visible as possible with out many words so the reader or the students and teacher watching me explain what I saying don't have to stare at my slide trying to read all the words, while tuning me out as I speak and explain each word. My slide had one point, and it was me trying to figure out who I am. I tried to keep with the rule of the thirds which I found more difficult than not. People work a long time on designing billboards and ads on companies and products, it's a difficult job.

tech 11-19 (1)
I learn how difficult it is to create an advertisement, even the most basic of advertisement. It takes a lot of  time,technique,and effort. Mine was a little off as well distracting because of part of a picture I choose. I got to experiment with a lot when starting the process, I started by filling my advertisement with multiple picture of thing I enjoy and words that describe me, then I decided to make it as simple as possible. I learn from the critique of my peers. I learned that I can’t keep that much empty space so to my new design was to make the image on my slide larger and to center my words to the middle of the slide which allowed the readable to be easier. I found that that was best considering the critiques of Mrs.Hull. Mrs.Hull also told me that I should remove my name from my slide because my classmates knew who I was.
tech 11-19 (4)