My Brand New Life

Before the time that is the last day of secondary 3’s life has come, I have a feeling that I will go back to Philadelphia where I born,I will leave my close friends in Hong Kong, I will leave my family in Hong Kong, I will miss my classmates in Hong Kong. Then, the day come, the day I saw my classmates one last time, the day I don’t want to have, but suddenly, this happen.

At the end of my last day of school, Jeff, one of my classmate, say to come to room 104(my classroom), when I heard that, I was shocked, I didn’t have any activities after school, then I follow him. When I go into the classroom, I see there are decorations all over the classroom, and there had a lot of food on the desk, even had a cake too. All my classmates were singing ‘See You Again’, along with the computer. Then, Jeff said, ‘This is the last day of your school day, we want to celebrate you, like a fell well party,’ After I heard that, my tears nearly came out of my eyes. After that, they start talked about me past 3 years, and they even gave a lot of presents to me. Before the time that was the last day of secondary 3’s life has come, I had a feeling that I will go back to Philadelphia where I was born, I will leave my close friends in Hong Kong, I will leave my family in Hong Kong, I will miss my classmates in Hong Kong. Then, the day had come, the day I saw my classmates one last time, the day I didn’t want to have, but suddenly, this happened.

I was very happy that they said goodbye like this, then we started to eat, there washed fried chicken, rice-I don’t know why they bought rice to a party-, cake, chocolate, etc. It was great that has a lot of food in a party, some of my classmates even played with the cake, I really didn’t mind. We even played some music while we were eating, it was like we are going to ‘destroy’ the classroom.

After we finished the eating, we went back to our own houses, while I was in the middle of the road to my house, I cried secretly, I didn’t want my classmates see me cry, I will miss my classmates and teacher at school, and this was the best day before I go back to Philadelphia, I will miss my ‘big’ family in Hong Kong.

Two weeks after the crazy party, it was the time to go back to where I born, Philadelphia, before the day we went to airport, we had already packed all our stuff into the luggage,  We even took my bicycle too, but most of it were my clothes, and some of my favourite anime and Pokemon things. Then, we went to the airport, ready to leave Hong Kong and , my aunt and my grandma were in the airport too! They came here to give a farewell to us, and they cried when we left the gate. After that, we went into a plane, and stayed in the plane for about 12 hours. My legs almost broke because I had to sit for about 12 hours without moving my legs, it was a nightmare.
After 12 hours, the plane had landed in Chicago, ready to change plane from Chicago to Philadelphia, but we were late and we missed the plane. The lastest plane would be the next day, so after 5 hours, we finally found a hotel that we could stay in Chicago, so we stayed one night in the Chicago.
The next day, we woke up about eleven o’clock and went back to the airport to wait the lastest plane that go to Philadelphia. And we finally made it, we took the lastest plane, but it was already evening, so when we arrived at the Philadelphia airport, it was 11 pm, and then we went to our hotel that we booked before, finally we could rest now.