My fav. stuff

​What I did was russian revolution!
Process Paper: 

Choosing a topic is a very important part of any one project. I however, already had an idea of a research in mind, before I even learned about NHD. One of my old history teachers from Russia (that I still am in contact) was making fun of me, because I did not know the basics of my own country’s history. At that point in time, I had decided to pick an event, and find out about it, as much as I can. I picked up a book that was written by Leo Trotski about 1917 democratic and communist revolutions. Little did I knew, that on the next day, my history teacher was going to tell us about the NHD.

My research started from the book that was mentioned above. I wanted to educate myself about that time period, and so within that week, I almost finished the first half of that book. After my teacher told me about this project, I decided to stop at the point that I had gotten to, and look for specifics about events online. I was searching throughout the internet for websites and diaries that could explain me, what drove people to come out to the streets, forsake their very lives, and fight for what they believed was equality. People like that deserve to be praised, and not squished into one event by a powerful compressor which is history.

The category selection was the hardest thing to choose for me. I was unsure of what my biggest strength is, but in the end I choose a website, because in it, I had the opportunity to express my opinion on paper, and also support it with as many claims as are needed. While a research paper would have a similar concept, I felt a lot more comfortable with actually having an opportunity to have a website that is a bit more interactive than a paper can possibly be.

When I was doing a project, I had a very important choice to make. I could have choose one particular revolution, and while concentrating on that, I would be able to explain everything in a lot more details, however I felt that it would not be as strong of a project. I decided to combine 3 revolutions, and I am claiming that the true change in them was not as simple as the cosmetic change from one government to the other. I decided to attempt to show that the way people behaved changed, and while their reasons were the same, and all of the reforms were simply cosmetic, throughout those 3 events, the true reform occurred inside of everybody who was inspired to go out, and sacrifice his own life for what he believed.

http://50558233.nhd.weebly.com/bibliography.html My website <3 ty <3