My Project

I made this piece throughout the entire month. It took me a while editing it and then also making a schedule to follow so I would not get off track throughout the entire thing. I made the piece while at my desk witch I sit at for hours at a time staring at a screen while my mind melts from looking at the same thing over and over again. I am now familiar with how my keyboard sounds and I can accurately identify some of the keys by only hearing them. I made It with also at of brainstorming and making a pretty detailed outline of how the essay would go. The writing relates to being a teenager at this time because it is literally about how the pandemic is affecting my life and others around me. This is because I wrote about how this stressful time is causing mental and physical stress to our bodies. This somewhat relates to me because sitting at a desk all day makes me not want to exercise and makes me want to eat but also makes me lose some vitamin d. Some parts don't affect me because my family is fortunate enough for me to exercise at a sports club. That is some parts of this essay. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kk8D10PFQEDYDIlR5vPUSD1cqWzU7Xw024_j7NLoBjE/edit?usp=sharing