My Refran

​Yo soy de vuelta en el día.

Essentially, my refrán means "I am from back in the day." And it's suppose to show that even though we're all growing up, I'm from the times I grew up in. And sometimes people forget that. Childhoods mean so much, because they create who we are now. And I'd just like to honor the "back in the day" for me.

Generally, it's a short yet very effective refrán. After words explaining my childhood, I can simply end it with "​Yo soy de vuelta en el día." Which, I feel would compliment the rest of the song. Kind of like a nice little spice on a bland meal. 

Really, I have nothing against my ​refrán. I may need to check the grammar to make sure it means what I'm implying, but other than that there's nothing that needs to be added. Maybe if I wanted to, I could add something specifically I liked about "back in the day" onto it to emphasize its meaning.  

I had no real problems writing my refrán. I knew from the beginning I wanted to write about my childhood. Given, it's not the most amazing childhood around, but I have to give credit when credit is deserved. Because of how I grew up, I became who I am today. So I owe everything to those times. From my parents to my own experiences. And I'm sure I can interpret that in a very excellent way.