Oklahoma, Lead Contamination

a. What went well? 
- We all worked together and we communicated well. Even when we were stressed with other class' benchmark projects, we still managed to do our own part of the work done. 
b. What did not? 
- I don't think there were anything that didn't work well. But I guess we had difficult trying to post the actual work on the thinglink because the file was too big. However, we sorted out and we got our product!
c. What would you do differently next time? 
- I can actually say that I wouldn't do anything different than what we have now because I'm very proud of our final product. It's very professional and creative (in my opinion).
d. Specifically comment on the 10 tips for effective infographics -

Be Concise - I hate to admit but we have a lot of word on our final infographic but the main things are the ones that are in bigger fonts so, it kind of makes up for it. 

Be Visual- Ours is very visual and on point. The colorings are meant to show that way. We have rocks to represent lead etc. 

Be Smarter- Before this mini-project, I was completely oblivious to the fact that such an event occurred. I learned a lot of things. 

Be Transparent- The infographic talks about the event and its effects on people. It doesn't go in depth with every single details but it shows the important ones in a bigger font. 

Be Different

Be Accurate

Be Attractive

Be Varied

Be Gracious

Be Creative

Which of these areas did you excel in? Which were not so well represented? Why do you think some elements of design were easier or harder to include in the end product?