Oxygen

My element is oxygen, with the atomic number of 8. Oxygen is a chemical element with symbol O and atomic number 8. It is a member of the chalcogen group on the periodic table and is a highly reactive non metal and oxidizing agent that readily forms oxides. I got the idea by seeing that oxygen involves water, so the circle things are bubbles. I also drew things dealing with oxygen such as its atomic number. The process that i went through was very easy, the first thing i did was do some brainstorming. After i did brainstorming, i put it on that paper you told us not to lose. After that, i copied onto that paper you gave us, but i did it backwards like you said. After that, i got a white piece of paper, and slowly put it on the other paper. I let that dry also, and cut it out, and put it on the paper. If i could do the whole thing again, i would try and make my color darker. That's because i think the darker it is, the more eye catching it becomes. The thing that i enjoyed the most was drawing, thats because it was my own idea.  

IMG_0489.JPG i tried cropping it but it wont allow me to .