Print Making/Element Tin

This is my print that I made.
This is my print that I made.
The element that I had was Tin and the atomic symbol is Sn. The atomic number is 50. Tin has been around since the ancient times. We do not know who discovered it. Even back in 3000 BC there are artifacts with tin in it. Tin has many uses; Tin can be used on boats and ships to prevent having barincles, glass is made on molten tin to create the flat surface, it can also be used to prevent corrosion on object. Tin can be combined with fluorine can be found in toothpaste, tin is also makes up many soda cans. The idea of how I wanted to make toothpaste was from some research I did. I found that a tin alloy can be found in toothpaste, and that no many people know that. I did not want to do a tin robot or tin can, because those ideas are too basic and I wanted to do something unique. The first thing that I did is that I made my design on a 4" by 6" inch of paper and then made my toothpaste bottle and toothbrush. I then had to transfer that design onto my "tracing paper" so I can have the same design on the plate. To make sure that the plate would print in the right, I had to trace the design onto the plate backwards, so when it printed, it was printed the right way. I used all of the colors and I ended up with my blues and reds looking the best because they were bolder and looked better than the other colors. If I had to print another time, I would make the design bigger and more clear and also print better and make it look cleaner. The part of the project that I enjoyed the most was the printing. It was so satisfying to pull the sheet of paper off and see the clean, crisp design underneath it.