Process Paper (child abuse)

In our project Nowhere to Hide was a website made by four other group members other then me. We all worked together to create a page to show to the DHS. I felt like with this project we had more freedom then what I thought we were going to have. Our main topic of the project was child abuse. The design of our project was set up with different sections of the websites. Our original plan was to break up each of the parts so each group member had a section to work on.

In my own opinion I think our original plan did not work out the way that it should of. We completed the very first part saying what we were going to do, and each of us as an individual did that and helped each other out with the research. Then it actually came to the making of the project, our website and I feel as most of the work was pushed onto Toni, but she also made it that way. I only say this because I would ask her what she needed help with and she would never answer me. We would also be in class and each of the group members including me would get off topic and talk about something else. Then when it was time to work Toni would tell me to do something and I would.

To me it seems like I did absolutely nothing for this project but, I helped. I gave ideas on ways to set up the website and what we could use or how we can sort out the information. I also helped advertise our website we can have people not only in the SLA community see what we have been working on. Also whenever a group member asked em for help I was there to help them. I was suppose to be helping Toni put together the project and video part of the project but she never gave me the chance to help. I feel as though ig I were told to help and was given what to do from my group members I would of felt like I contributed a little more then what I did.

As a group I believe the project did come out successful though. Through the parts of us getting off topic, some members not doing their parts, or others just not working at all. I think we pulled through a good and clean campaign that is ready to be shown to the workers and representatives of the DHS of Philadelphia.