Q3 Reflection #1: Un vecino declara que Pistorius le dijo que disparó a su novia por equivocación

Temperance Moore

Ms. Manuel 

"A neighbor doctor Oscar Pistorius said today in the trial of the athlete by the murder of his girlfriend , the defendant confessed, minutes after the crime , that he had shot the model Reeva Steenkamp thinking it was "a thief" . " This article is about an athlete, whom the murder of her boyfriend because he thinks she was a ladrón.También the article said, "" I have shot. thought I was a thief, "one shocked the radiologist Johan Pistorius Stipp, who lives at 72 meters from the house of the corridor and went to offer assistance after hearing several gunshots. According Stipp, he was one of the first people to reach the housing sprinter in Pretoria, where the early morning of 14 February last year Pistorius killed his girlfriend. "I do not understand why or how he thinks his girlfriend was a thief. I do not make sense. How does he inadvertently shoots his girlfriend. The article said, "The doctor attended Steenkamp, ​​who had an irreparable injury to the head, on the ground floor of the house, where Pistorius had moved the body of the model to search ayuda.Pistorius recognized that killed Steenkamp to fire four times through the closed bathroom door, a fact that also supports the prosecution. '

Word Count: 223

"A Neighbor Declares Pistorius Told You That Shot His Bride By Mistake." AHEAD . Np, nd Web. 30 Mar. 2014.