Quarter #3 Artwork

This year's third quarter was different from last year’s third quarter. This quarter seemed more relaxing than usual. Some of the projects made me feel less stress from doing projects and any other school work. I was actually kind of glad to have that relaxation throughout the quarter. These are my projects from the third quarter.

Advanced Coloring: I had to pick out three pages to color. The reason why I think it is called advanced coloring because there is so many little details that need to be colored in. I picked those three designs because I like the designs and I wanted to be creative with them. This was probably my favorite project because I was to be creative and feel relaxed in general because I love to color in pictures just to keep my hands moving.

Self Portrait: Now from the first quarter I was able to draw myself again. This year was totally different because one I had longer hair, and two I’m wearing a hat in the photo. Personally I like this portrait better because I think I look better with longer hair. Now my hair got to freaking long so I had to cut it. Funny thing when this assigned to the class that was the week I cut my hair and as I think about it after drawing it I look so much better with short hair. 

Value: Last year on this project I drew my cell phone. This year there was an orange sitting on the table. I pulled it over towards me and I decided to draw that. I liked what I did because it seems the orange looks a little realistic to me.

Basic Shapes: On this projects before I drew anything I wanted to draw I had to do a basic layout by drawing basic shapes. For this project I drew the cartoon character Brian Griffin from family guy and it looks pretty cool by drawing the basic shapes and I would like to do that more cartoon characters.

Animal Shapes: Now this project is very similar to the basic shapes project. I had to do a rough draft of the animal shapes then draw the actual animal shapes. I basically chose two random animals and they were a cat and a bunny.

In conclusion quarter three was a success and it was a very relaxing quarter and I cannot wait for my very last quarter of art class.