Quarter 2- Art Projects

This Quarter in art class things got a little more advanced we where now taking the basic tools that we have learned in the previous year and applying them to everything we did this,quarter, the list of projects we were assigned to do were, a clear object, a 3D object and to take 200 photos on our own and edit 5 of those photos. The first thing I worked on in the class was the clear object, in quarter 1 we were asked to do something very similar and this is why this was the easiest of the projects to do. "clear object" Starting the clear object was easy Mrs. Hull provided to us a series of clear objects for us to.choose from and I chose something that looked like an hour glass, that tools that I choose to use for this project is a piece of charcol and a 24x36 piece of white construction paper. I started by shading the background with the charcol and making sure it is all evenly spread out. I then started next with making the body part of the glass and shaping a reshaping and making sure that it is as even as possible the top part of the clear object was the most,difficult part because you had to show the object as if it were upright and also evenly circled at the top and at the bottom.Most of my inspiration for this project has been just the fact that I love shapes and objects that have a flow feeling and looking at the picture and I also like the fact that it seemed very easy for me to do. I liked this project because it was easy to. "Edited pictures" I loved this assignment the most because this was our chance to put our own little creative twist on the assigned project. because our school works with technology on a daily basis I think that when it came down to doing this part everyone was more the obliged to do so, my inspiration for my phots is life thr celebration of life my niece who is now 2 years old changed my life when she was born its something about having a child's innocence around the gives fresh air ad a new perspective on life. Another inspiration for my photos is fun, I am a teenager and fun is a major factor in my life. "inspired art work" This was the art of all art projects this was the piece that I worked the longest and the most thoughtful project. This project started off with no plan in mind, and then thats when it hit me I went and looked at the art supplis in the room and I took some materials that I found in the room news paper marker comstruction paper And I juat started going I decided that I was going to create the state pennsylvania.