Reflection

ME MAGAZINE (3)
I learned a lot. Presentation is important and symmetry is liked by the human eye. Glance media should be used with rhythm. What I changed was the color of the question mark because it didn’t add to the rhythm. So I asked one of my friends to change it’s color to black and white, which is the color of my whole presentation. I also had to stop so much of my pictures bleeding because it didn’t look right and all the bleeding was unnecessary. It was really important to look up the information because one you need to know what you did and why you did it. Also you need to make sure all of your information connects to the way you did your project.

Octavain Davis (Student 2020)
Octavain Davis

With you knowing i´m already obsessed with odd and weird things, with the eye in the center of the slide really drew my attention forward. It really worked for the slide by causing a sense of major attraction, mysteriousness, and blankness.

Mayah Gold (Student 2020)
Mayah Gold

I think your slide is very pleasing to the eye, but a little hard to quite understand. Because all the photos are black and white, just like the background, I am not quite sure what some of the photos even are. And because of that, and the fact that the photo in the bottom left corner is small, I don't know what it is. Overall, I would give you an 85.