Senior Art Q2

For the first assignment, I had to do blind contour drawings, I wasn't able to look at my paper, I had to look at the object. It was a little difficult because I like to see what is on my paper, but it did teach me to pay more attention the object in front of me, and the surroundings. The next thing I did was the color pencil techniques, it taught me about different ways of shading and forming a shape to make it look more 3D, and more life like. Next I did the color wheels, I was focusing more on the colors, and they how they mix and go together. For the next assignment I did a color pencil portrait. I did start out by using a regular pencil to sketch it out, and then I began to add more shading, color, and texture to the image. Then I did the color pencil fruit, I did go to the videos Ms.Hull suggested. I watched the videos step by step and then started to create my drawings with the color pencils. Finally, I did the colorized blind contour drawings, I did the regular sketch in pencil and then I added more lines along the picture and I filled it in with different shapes and colors.