Single Slide - Ethan

My life doesn’t really change very much. Most of the things I do have stayed the same for the past 4 years. I spend most of my time programming or playing games to find new ideas. My goal for the last 4 years has been to become a programmer full time once I’m out of college. I want to be able to provide the    same amount of financial support that my family has provided me and my family when I’m older. I want to be able to go out to eat and travel the world. I want to be able to meet new people and understand different cultures than my own. My parents take my education very seriously and for a good reason. They have taught me to understand how important it is to work now. They didn’t have the same experience, both dropping out of college because they were making good money when working full time. Since they both regret it, they want me to go to college and study hard to become the best that I can be. I want to make them proud.

Coding also affects the way I speak. I think about things differently. I look into the backend of things more than what meets the first glimpse. I want to know why things work and not just know that they work. In math class, I like to know why ratios are equal just my multiplying the flipped opposite and then dividing by the remaining. I want to know why that method works without shortcutting. That’s how it relates to school.